Today’s Fabulous card is made with three Fabulous new In-Colors and a Fabulous new stamp set from the 2014/2015 Stampin’ Up! Catalog! The 2014/2016 In-Color card stock and inks were among a selection of preview items Demonstrators were able to order before the catalog goes live on June 2nd. I’m just crazy over them! This card uses the Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow card stock and inks. The Work of Art stamp set I used was received by all Demonstrators who attended the Live Catalog Premiere Event in April.
If you’re a Plaid Poodle Preferred customer a copy of the 2014/2015 Stampin’ Up! Catalog along with an In-Color bookmark and Wish List is on it’s way to you! You’re a preferred customer if you’ve placed an order with me within the past 12 months. If you’re not a preferred customer learn how you can get your FREE catalog HERE.
Retiring Stampin’ Up! Product Lists
There’s just two weeks left to order Retiring Items. Visit the links below for a complete list.
- Retiring Stamps (available through June 2, or while supplies last.)
- Retiring Accessories (available through June 2, or while supplies last.)
• Perfect Pennants Bigz Die Item # 123126
• Etcetera Designer Series Paper Item # 130129
• This And That Epic Day Designer Series Paper Item # 130814
• Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die Item # 123113
• Tasteful Trim Bigz Die Item # 120893
• 3/16 Inch Corner Punch Item # 119871
• BBQ Blitz Ensemble – Digital Download Item # 130863
• Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags Item # 133526
Introducing Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Set!
NEW! Stampin’ Up! Photopolymer Stamp Set – Endless Birthday Wishes, Item #137553, $13.95. The handwritten font and the versatility of these sentiments are perfect for birthday cards. Recommended clear block sizes are A, B, and G (sold separately).
What makes photopolymer (transparent stamps) so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- Produce crisp, even images.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to Stampin’ Up! Clear Blocks
They are clearly a great choice!
Check out all New Arrivals HERE!