- Score 7-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Melon Mambo card stock on the 7-1/2″ side at 3/4″, 4-1/4″ and 4-1/2″ using the Simply Scored Tool. Fold on score lines and burnish with the Bone Folder.
- Adhere 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ and 2-1/4″ x 1/2″ pieces of Designer Series Paper onto matchbook cover using adhesive.
- Cut square from 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Melon Mambo card stock using die from the Layering Squares Framelits using the Big Shot.
- Stamp sentiment onto 2″ x 2″ piece of Whisper White card stock with Melon Mambo ink. Cut out with die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits using the Big Shot. Adhere to Melon Mambo square. Adhere completed tag to matchbook using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Staple candy inside matchbook. Tie a bow with Melon Mambo 1/8″ stitched ribbon then adhere over staple using a Glue Dot.