I’ve been cleaning up and organizing my craft studio to make space for the awesome new stuff coming when the Stampin Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog goes live in June. It’s that time of the year when we have to say, “goodbye” to some in order to make room for others. You can view the Retiring List HERE.
One of the retiring stamp sets that I’m going to miss is Cottage Greetings. It has a super cute font and is one of those stamp sets that I have used over and over again.
I’ve been wanting to send some thank-you notes and created this is the card to mass produce. I paired the Cottage Greetings stamp set with the also retiring A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper. It’s a clean, simple card that’s a breeze to put together making it perfect for making many cards at one time.
Project Directions and Supplies:
- Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Calypso Coral card stock scored at 4-1/4″ then folded in half.
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Designer Series Paper
- 5/8″ x 3″ piece of Calypso Coral card stock
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White card stock
- scrap of Whisper White card stock